Bluff Hill Point Lighthouse
Bluff Hill Point replaced a light just to the north at West Point.
This light on the west coast of Tasmania is similar to those at Cape Tourville and Point Holme. It replaced the West Point Light, built in 1916, about 10km to the north. Only the concrete base of the old light remains.
Built in 1982 it was never manned.
© All images are copyright of their respective photographers and are not to be used without permission.
NB: Information is historical data and is not for navigational purposes.