West Point Lighthouse
The West Point lighthouse was built in 1916 on the most westerly point of Tasmania.
It was replaced in 1982 by the Bluff Hill Point Lighthouse a short distance to the south. All that remains is the concrete base.
The lighthouse grounds are open all year round. All that remains is the concrete base.
Bluff Hill Point lighthouse
© All images are copyright of their respective photographers and are not to be used without permission.
NB: Information is historical data and is not for navigational purposes.